Horseracing, Thoroughbred photography, from an historical collection covering the 1930s through 1980 (James W. Sames III collection, including Man o' War, Citation, Whirlaway, Twilight Tear and many Kentucky Derbies/Derbys), to a collection of photographs taken by Livingston from 1974 through the current day. Photographs include racetracks such as Saratoga Race Course, events such as the Kentucky Derby, Preakness Stakes, Belmont Stakes and Breeders' Cup, and famous horses such as Secretariat, Man o' War, Barbaro, Rachel Alexandra, and Zenyatta.
Livingston also photographs other equine breeds, including Standardbreds, and a specialty is horses of unusual colors, such as brindles, zorses, and 'badger-faced' horses.
- White peacocks
- Remark and Slewcy's Gale - brindle Thoroughbreds, 2010
- Timber Reserve (2004 - 2010, by Forest Camp - Fountain Square, by Danzig Connection)
- Funny Cide - variety pack of the beloved American classic winner
- Saratoga Race Course, 1990 meeting - variety pack
- Victory Gallop (1995 b.h. by Cryptoclearance-Victorious Lil)
- Super Saver, trained by Todd Pletcher, wins the 2010 Kentucky Derby
- Man o' War's old stallion barn at Faraway Farm, Lexington, Kentucky - between 1998 and 2008
- Kentucky Thoroughbreds in Kentucky, 1977 - 1984
- Big Brown (2005 b.h., by Boundary - Mien, by Nureyev) - 2008 Kentucky Derby and Preakness winner
Other Featured Galleries